Posted Wednesday, January 2nd 2013 @ 7am
Hangover Cures That Work???
Champagne is a delicious New Year's Eve treat, but a few extra glasses can leave you feeling a little like a zombie the next day. Avoid a New Year's Day hangover with these proven cures:
- Drink lots of water before bed: Dehydration is the cause of a hangover, so fight it head on with lots of water. Or better yet, drink a glass of water in between every cocktail and you will be feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning!
- Drink coconut water: Coconut water is nature's Gatorade. It replenishes electrolytes, which prevents dehydration.
- Eggs for breakfast: Eggs contain cystein, an amino acid vital to detoxing.
- B Complex Vitamins: A recent study has found that B vitamins can help fight hangovers by restoring energy to your sluggish body.
- Sleep: When all else fails sleep is the best remedy (Shine)