If you won the lottery, and never had to worry about money again, what would you do? You've probably thought about it before. Well, a new survey asked people that question. Here are the top five answers:
1. Travel the World. 24% of people said that's what they'd do.
2. Retire Early. Which kind of goes with traveling the world. But that's what 22% of people chose.
3. Spend it on Your Family . . . 15%
4. Buy Your Dream House . . . 13%
5. Turn Your Passion into a Business. Or in other words, quit your job and launch your OWN business. 11% of the people surveyed said that's what they'd do.
And...84% of people said they're not sure if they'll EVER achieve financial freedom.
Me...I would just be lazy...but I'm good at that already.