Everybody is different and everybody has their own unique style – even with their Christmas trees.
Here's a rundown of some things your Christmas tree says about you:
- White lights – You ask houseguests to remove their shoes.
- Multi-colored lights – You're an extrovert.
- Blinking Lights – You have attention deficit disorder.
- Homemade ornaments – You have lots of children.
- Strung Popcorn – You have too much time on your hands.
- Red balls only – You wish you lived in a department store.
- Cutoff top – You didn't measure the tree.
- Vague evergreen smell – You bought a healthy tree.
- Strong evergreen smell – You sprayed your tree with Pine-Sol.
- Just plain smelly – There's a dead bird in your tree. (Reader's Digest)